Native American Passions Forum

Cherokee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Native American Passions Forum index -> Tribes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherokeecoods

cherokeecoods

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Cherokee Reply with quote

Does anyone have access to the geneological data of John Ross, and his family? I am a great grandson, from the wifes side. :lol:

D

novemberpain

novemberpain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

`Cherokeecoods, i would suggest getting onto the cherokee nation web site, and looking up the information there. You can call the tribal enrollment office@of cherokee nation in oklahoma. There is a free geneology web site, you just need to look up free geneology information.There are books in the geneology room at most library's. The library in muskogee has a huge section of geneology books, as does the library at northeastern state university, in tahlequah, oklahoma.The information is there, and i have been looking for information on my cherokee relatives for many years. Census records hold a lot of information.Good luck.you can email me at makt65 at yahoo or myspace.

pantherqueen666

pantherqueen666

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Cherokee Language Reply with quote

Does anybody speak Cherokee?I would love to learn the language

tewodiatsila

tewodiatsila

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

`Which form of Cherokee do you speak of. The modern Cherokee or the ancient traditional Cherokee language.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Native American Passions Forum index -> Tribes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2018