|Tuesday 15 November 2011|
Who is Satyagraha? Just curious.
|Tuesday 31 May 2011|
heyy olvidao! lol kidding! how are ya?? stopping by to check on ya tiao! :) everything alright? let ... [more]
|Monday 25 April 2011|
Had to come over here and punch you around, for lurking at my profile
|Monday 18 April 2011|
Hello, your cats are adorable. Glad to hear your laughter has come back to you. What a blessing!
|Friday 15 April 2011|
Absolutely adorable cats! Thanks for the Taina education. TTYL!
Other places to find me:
GURUV has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
| Monday 18 June 2012|
| Wednesday 16 May 2012|
| Tuesday 13 March 2012|
| Wednesday 07 March 2012|
WOW - not single anymore.
Hello to you and yours. The Taino Indians of the Caribbean and North America were never exterminated. Puerto Rico is home to the blood and culture of this proud tribe.My ancestors met the Europeans first. Presently, most Puerto Ricans can trace their genetic blueprint to Africa, Europe, and the North and Central Atlantic inhabitants. We do not require a reservation, because we own our country. We do not have to "walk the red path" because we pave it everyday of our lives. We do not have to live up or down to anyone else's standards. Welcome sister and brother. If you are a person who has never heard, it is not surprising. The world was told that were exterminated. This was false. There are approximately 5.5 million of us that can inherit their traditions if they so choose. That is their choice, and I will be there to welcome them when they do choose.
A few things that I see on here that I really enjoy. In other words, I laugh: when the guy was white, he couldn't get laid. Now he is red, he plays flute music, and has somehow become spiritual after the white girl wanted to have an orgy with him and his flute. Guys wearing feathers and talking about their spirituality, while I rarely see the women do that. Who do you think seems more real? I tend to think that the woman are stronger and more spiritual because they have to put up with us. Maybe men wear feathers because we are part chicken. XD why do so many European women want a red man, when most red woman just want a decent man? Have I offended anyone yet? XD No apologies here. It's the a**hole that I am truly am. Or maybe that's real spirituality shining through. To all of you decent men that I insulted, I apologize. I really think you are great. The rest are dumba**es.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- athletic, average
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- Hispanic / Latino, Vulcan, Native American
- divorced, seeing someone, committed
- Have Kids
- no - definitely want them though, no - maybe with the right person
- Education Level
- college grad, post-Graduate
- Manufacturing / Distributions, Medical / Health Services, Technical / Science / Engineering, Other, Artistic / Musical, Education / Academic Research, Entertainment / Media
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- 420, cigars
- I currently live
- Socially, I am
- home body, social butterfly, anti-social, flirt, loner, better in small groups, comic relief, the life of the party, shy at first, but warm up quickly
- Political Views
- Food Related
- Diet Phobic
- nerd, extrovert, type a, liberal, fun loving, redneck, professional, playa hater, coffeeholic, thrifty, punk, flirt, loner, preppy, romantic, lover, pirate, total slacker, intellectual, geek, activist, introvert, burner (burning man participant)
- vampire, cougar lover, psychic, werewolf, beard, nudist
- Religious Views
- Pagan, Buddhist, Wiccan, Hindu, Pantheist, Not Religious, but Spiritual
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- travel companion, soulmate, the yin to my yang, miss right, romance, miss right now, relationship, dating, friends - with benefits, conversation, friends only, something REALLY hot
- My Sign
- i was born in september, virgo : aug. 23-sept. 22
- Classical, House, Opera, Trance, Country, Indie, Pop, Punk, Dance, Industrial, Post Rock, Alternative Rock, Folk, Jazz, Progressive Rock, Bluegrass, Gospel, Jazz-Fusion, R and B, Celtic, Hard Rock, Karaoke, Rap, Chamber, Heavy Metal, Metal, Rock, Choir, Hip Hop, Motown, Techno
- Hair Style
- Fitness & Sports
- weightlifting, cycling, bowling, basketball, baseball, soccer (U.S.)
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- Their Body Type
- athletic, average, bodybuilder, disabled, fit, skinny, slender, slim, supermodel, voluptuous
- action, bollywood, comedy, drama, horror, indie, nothing but porn, romance, romantic comedy, sci-fi
- bisexual, straight
- Eye Color
- black, blue, brown, glass, gray, green, hazel
- Have Kids
- no - definitely want them though, no - maybe with the right person, yes - single parent home
- Artistic / Musical, Banking / Financial Services / Real Estate, Clerical / Administrative, Computer related / Hardware, Construction / Craftsman, Education / Academic Research, Entertainment / Media, Executive / Management, Fashion Industry / Modeling / Beauty, Food Service, Hospitality / Travel, Internet, Journalist / Writer, Legal Services, Manufacturing / Distributions, Medical / Health Services, Other, Politics / Goverment / Military, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Science / Engineering, Transportation / Trucking
- Do they smoke?
- 420, cigars, clove cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, hookah, no - open to dating smokers though, pipe
- Do they drink?
- only blood
- activist, burner (burning man participant), coffeeholic, extrovert, fashionista, flirt, frugal, fun loving, geek, intellectual, introvert, jock, liberal, loner, lover, nerd, pirate, playa, playa hater, preppy, professional, punk, redneck, romantic, thrifty, tree hugger, white trash
- does coffee count?, every chance I get, let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink), never, prescription only, recovering, socially, what, are you a nark?, burning man rocks...wait, what was the question
- Industrial, Jazz, Jazz-Fusion, Karaoke, Metal, Motown, Opera, Pop, Post Rock, Progressive Rock, Punk, R and B, Rap, Rock, Screamo, Techno, Trance, Alternative Rock, Bluegrass, Celtic, Chamber, Choir, Christian Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Death Metal, Folk, Gospel, Hard Rock, Hardcore, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop, House, Indie
- Fitness & Sports
- aerobics, baseball, basketball, biathalon, bowling, cycling, dancing, diving, fencing, football (International), football (U.S.), golf, gymnastics, handball, hiking, hockey, jogging, marathon, martial arts, parkour, pilates, pole dancing, rock climbing, rowing, rugby, running, scuba, skateboarding, skiing, snorkeling, snowboarding, soccer (U.S.), surfing, swimming, tai chi, tennis, triathlon, volleyball, walking, weightlifting, working out, wrestling, yoga
GURUV's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for GURUV*
Last forum posts of GURUV on Native American Passions
More Good News: Only WHITE American Christianity Is Dying!
Current Favorite Books for GURUV
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Native American Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for GURUV
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Native American Passions video game Library
Native American Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- REDDIT: Native American
- Tumblr: Native American
- Pinterest: Native Americans
- Wikipedia:Native Cherokee Lexicon Translation Project
- Blackfeet Nation
- Cherokee Nation
- Cheyenne Sioux
- Choctaw Nation
- Comanche Nation
- Restoration: Hopi
- Navajo Nation
- Yavapai-Apache Nation
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World